FORERUNNER. FOR RUNNERS.
Take your running to the next level. This easy-to-use running watch tracks distance, pace, heart rate and personal records. Stay connected on your runs with smart notifications so you'll never miss a call or text. When you're not running, you can still record progress with activity tracking to count your daily steps.
- GPS ACCURACY
- LONGER BATTERY
- WATER RESISTANT
- HANDS-FREE DEVICE
- Tracks distance, pace, heart rate¹ and calories
- Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress² with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
- Activity tracking³ counts steps and calories and reminds you when it's time to move
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode(small watch)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with GPS on or 10 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode(large watch)
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
In the Box: Watch Only Version
- Forerunner 25
- Charging/data cable
FORERUNNER vs SMARTPHONE
Data drainage or a cracked phone screen can turn any easy run into a nightmare. Luckily, you don't have to worry about that when using a Forerunner. Here are just a few of the reasons runners tend to prefer GPS watches over smartphones.
Connected features allow you to receive call and text alerts on your watch when paired with a smartphone.
Having a Forerunner grants you exclusive access to Garmin Connect, where you can track your progress and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can also join online challenges and connect, compete and compare with friends and family.
Train with More Heart
Heart rate compatibility allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned.
Activity Monitoring Between Runs
Fitness progress doesn't stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether you're indoors or outside.
With a paired compatible smartphone or a simple computer connection, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. Additional connected features include live tracking, where you can let your family and friends follow your run in real-time.