The ProRace is back in 2018
New Boost standard Supreme 5 aluminium frame and a modern geometry adapted to cross-country event (weighing around 1.6 kg). It is fitted with 29” wheels, just to optimise grip and performance. Stiffness and precision have also been optimised with the new Boost standard, front and rear. Precise, sharp and with an aggressive look, it will enable you to leave the toughest competitors in your dust. Our women’s bike ranges make use of all the technologies featured on our men’s and unisex models. First and foremost, our bikes are aimed at anyone who wants the best possible cycling experience. The only difference is that the components selected are perfectly adapted to women’s body shapes, so as to optimise comfort and ergonomics.
For purists, specialists and XC competitors looking for an aluminium hardtail purpose built for long rides, XC races or mountain touring.
- Supreme 5 Boost alloy frame.
- Available with 29’’ wheels for better grip and optmized speed.
- Only available in OneBy for better performances and lower weight.
- Travel: 100 mm Front.
- Frame : PRORACE W 29" SUPREME 6 ALLOY DISC, BOOST, PRESSFIT, THRU AXLE 12x148
- Fork : SUNTOUR XCR34 BOOST RLR 15QLC32 AIR 100mm + REMOTE
- Headset : FSA ORBIT 1.5Z SC NO.57SC
- Bottom bracket : FSA BB-CFM92/CZ BB92 COMPOSITE CUPS
- Crankset : FSA GAMMA PRO 30T 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L)
- Stem : LAPIERRE ST92A 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 60mm
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE SP37.1 Ø: 27.2mm L: 400mm
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE MTB11AFS FLAP TOP W: 720mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur : SRAM NX 11s
- Brakes : SHIMANO BRM315 INTERNAL ROUTING WITH J-KIT
- Shifters : SRAM NX
- Saddle : LAPIERRE WOMEN by VELO
- Wheel : FORMULA DC511 - FORMULA DC1248 - RODI EXCALIBUR XC2 622x19C 32H
- Sprocket : SRAM PG1130 11-42T
- Tires : MICHELIN WILD GRIP'R 29x2.25 / MICHELIN COUNTRY GRIP'R 29x2.10
- Weight : 12,8 Kg
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.