The Keo standard was developed with the goal of minimizing the weight and volume of the cleat/pedal unit, while remaining compatible with all the shoes on the market. The operational kinematic is identical to the DELTA standard; pedal engagement and disengagement remain safe and very efficient.Enter the world of LOOK Keo Pedals with Keo Easy.
- Large contact surface area for a high level of pedaling comfort.
- Very easy to use, ideal for beginners.
- Very Lightweight: 129g
- Use: Road - leisure
- Body: Composite
- Axle: Steel
- Thread: 9/16 x 20 mm
- Bearings: 2 roller bearings, 1 needle bearing
- Height (axle / sole): 17,5mm
- Axle distance (pedal / crank): 53mm
- Multitensor: none (factory pre-set 8Nm spring tension)
- Angular freedom: 0°, 4.5° or 9° according to type of cleat (black, grey or red)
- Pedal weight: 129g per pedal (329 g per pair with cleats and hardware)
- Accessories: Grey Keo Grip cleats + hardware (6 screws 5 x 11 mm and 6 washers)
- Warranty: 2 years
LARGE PEDAL PLATFORM AREA
The platform area of Keo Easy allows excellent stability on the pedal as well as a efficient power transmission.
An excellent weight to price ratio for this level of pedal, thanks to the use of composite materials.
SPRING TENSION: 8Nm FACTORY PRESET
Easy to use and comfortable spring tension, ideal for beginner cyclists.
DOUBLE BEARING STEEL AXLE PROFILE
The axle profile of the Keo Easy maintains our Keo Carbon stack height even while using an oversized steel axle. It is composed of 2 miniature roller bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing. LOOK axles are only validated for production after a rotational test of 1 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an off-center rotation (which creates a shock at each rotation). This test is more stringent than the standard currently enforced: EN1478l.
Dual seals ensure a very long service life.
KEO GRIP CLEATS
- Non-slip cleat
- Position memory
- Lateral setting: 4mm
- Longitudinal setting: 9mm
- 3 float ranges available