Maxiumum power for maximum reliability.
Increased efficiency and comfort thanks to a larger contact surface area.
- Large pedal surface area
- Lightweight: 130g per pedal (328g per pair with cleats and hardware)
- Extremely reliable: Dual seals, INOX stainless steel contact
surface, and an oversize spindle make this pedal very reliable and durable
- Kéo Grip cleats provide walking confidence with built in rubber contacts.
- Use: Road - from leisure to competition
- Body: composite
- Axle: steel
- Thread: 9/16 x 20 mm
- Bearings: 2 roller bearings, 1 needle bearing
- Height (axle / sole): 15,7mm
- Axle distance (pedal / crank): 53mm
- Multitensor: yes - adjustable from 9 to 15Nm
- Cleats: Grey Keo Grip cleats
- Angular freedom: 0°, 4.5° or 9° according to type of cleat (black, grey or red)
- Pedal weight: 130 g per pedal (328 g per pair with cleats and hardware)
- Accessories: Grey Keo Grip cleats + hardware (6 screws 5 x 11 mm and 6 washers)
- Warranty: 2 years
LARGE WIDTH AND PEDAL SURFACE AREA
For a more efficient and more comfortable cycling, the Keo 2 Max has a pedal surface area 12% larger than the Keo in order. To further improve the power transmission and to extend the pedal's service life, the surface area now features a stainless steel plate molded directly in the platform of the pedal.
With its 130g weight Keo 2 Max is one of the lightest pedals in its category. This is possible thanks to the use of injected carbon and composite materials, which reduce weight while maintains durability.
Special attention was given to reliability: STAINLESS STEEL platform area, oversize axle and triple bearings make this pedal extremely reliable and durable product.
The special axle profile of the Keo2 Max maintains our Keo Carbon stack height even while using an oversized steel axle. It is composed of 2 miniature roller bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing. LOOK axles are only validated for production after a rotational test of 1 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90Kg on the center of the pedal and an off-center rotation (which creates a shock at each rotation). This test is more stringent than the currently enforced: EN14781.
Dual seals ensure a very long service life.
Keo 2 Max axle threads are now 14mm in length. This allows an additional 2mm Q-Factor adjustment using a specific spacer, available as a spare part. It can increase the Q Factor measurement from 53 to 55mm.
KEO GRIP CLEATS
- Non-slip cleat
- Position memory
- Lateral setting: 4 mm
- Longitudinal setting: 9 mm
- 3 float ranges available