The road won’t stop. What about you? The Sensium needs no introduction. Tried and tested on roads the world over, the Sensium has become the Lapierre icon for keen long-distance sport cyclists and endurance competitors. Like the Pulsium, with its perfect balance of power transfer and shock absorption, the Sensium is a true endurance model. The major new feature on the 2015 Sensium is the addition of disc brakes! The Sensium 500 is fitted with 140mm Shimano disc brakes, paired with Shimano RX31 disc wheels. With its perfect geometry and its specific assembly of fibres, the Sensium is built for endurance and really highlights the qualities of carbon: lightness, rigidity and absorption.
- Frame: SENSIUM CARBON
- Fork: LAPIERRE SENSIUM CARBON - Carbon Steerer
- Headset: FSA 1"1/8 1"1/4 FSA ORBIT C-33 44E + 15mm top cover
- Bottom Bracket: SHIMANO KSMBB7141B PRESSFIT
- Crankset: SHIMANO 105 KFC5703CX090L 50x39x30 170mm / 172,5 (L)
- Stem: RITCHEY 4 AXIS WTD 6° DIA:31.8 E:90mm / 100 (M,L)
- Seatpost: RITCHEY 2 BOLTS WTD L:300mm DIA:27,2mm
- Handlebar: LAPIERRE HB-TM11 W: 38 (S,M) / 40 (L)
- Front derailleur: SHIMANO 105 FD5703BLL 34,9mm
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO ULTEGRA KRD6700AGSG 10-SPEED
- Shifters: SHIMANO 105 KST5703 3x10-SPEED
- Brakes: SHIMANO KBR5800
- Saddle: SELLE ITALIA X1
- Wheel: SHIMANO RS010
- Sprocket: SHIMANO TIAGRA KCS460010125 10-SPEED 11-25T
- Tires: MICHELIN DYNAMIC SPORT 700x25
- Weight: 8,5 kg
- NOTE: Lapierre Bicycles are only available for purchase in Ireland.
- Warranty: 5 years (non transferable).