TRAIL. THE ENTRY POINT TO PERFORMANCE.
The Trail line of bikes is built to bring riders into the world of performance mountain biking. Everything, from using different diameter wheels to achieve the perfect fit on each size, to the race-inspired frame features, to the best-in-class weights - all adds up to a ride experience that sets the standard for fast, confident fun.
- Designed to be the best blend of fast and fun.
- Lightweight, reliable and affordable.
- Entry-level bikes with performance that's anything but entry-level.
RIDER PROFILE: TRAIL bikes are for mountain bikers looking for an affordable upgrade or beginning riders looking for a first bike that's a cut above.
Trail bikes are designed with 27.5" wheels because their combination of agility and momentum offers the best possible blend of fast and fun for all riders.
OPTIMIZED ALLOY FRAME
The Trail features highly manipulated tube shapes, designed to ma ximize the performance of the frame while reducing weight. The entire frame is heat treated to a T6 hardness after welding to ensure uniform grain alignment and strength.
Optimized seat stay and chain stay shaping provides vertical compliance for a more comfortable ride with no loss in lateral rigidity.
Trademark double-pass smooth welds showcase Cannondale's aluminum frame mastery. Since we don't patch fill with putty and paint, our process eliminates the stress-risers and weak points found on traditionally welded frames, enabling us to build lighter, stronger frames everywhere in the line.
- Frame: Trail, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" head tube
- Fork: RockShox XC30 27.5", 100mm, PopLoc remote lockout, rebound, 1-1/8"
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: Alex DC 4.0, double wall, 32-hole
- Hubs: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 15g Black
- Tires: WTB NineLine, 27.5x2.0"
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Chainset: Shimano M391, Octalink, 44/32/22
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES25, Octalink
- Chain: Shimano HG53, 9-speed
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio
- Handlebars: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Dual-Density
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.
- Headset: Tange Zstep
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc, 180/160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm
- Warranty: lifetime (non transferable)