F-Si ALLOY. THE ATTAINABLE SUPERBIKES.
The F-Si Alloy shares much of the modern XC geometry, exceptional traction and explosive acceleration of its award-winning carbon brethren, but at a far more approachable price. It's World Cup DNA for the rest of us.
F-Si ALLOY IS:
- Race-inspired technology and features derived from their more expensive siblings.
- Performance worthy of the name, even without the Carbon's Ai technology.
- Incredible performance at inspiring prices.
RIDER PROFILE: For racers and discerning hardtail purists seeking exceptional XC performance value.
SMARTFORMED ALLOY FRAME
Every tube in the F-Si Alloy's frame has been tweaked and refined to reduce weight and deliver the best possible ride quality.
SMOOTH WELDS Trademark double-pass smooth welds showcase Cannondale's aluminium frame mastery. Since we don' t patch fill with putty and paint, our process eliminates the stress-risers and weak points found on traditionally welded frames, enabling us to build lighter, stronger frames everywhere in the line.
SHORT CHAINSTAYS Smart tube shaping and a curved seat-tube allows the chainstays to be quite short (436mm for 29/425mm for 27.5), which moves the rear wheel forward to be more under the rider, resulting in exceptional lateral stiffness and race-winning traction.
FIT-FOCUSED WHEEL DIAMETERS
To achieve the best possible fit for all riders, size small is designed around 27.5 wheels, while M thru XL get 29"
Up front, the progressively slack 69.5° head angle gives the stability needed to attack on rough, fast descents, while the Lefty features increased fork offsets (55mm for 29 and 50mm for 27.5 ) to reduce "trail" and keep the steering quick and nimble in slower, tight, technical sections. In back, the super short chainstays make the bike extremely agile for technical manuverability and crazy traction.
Optimized seat stay and chain stay shaping provides vertical compliance for a more comfortable ride with no loss in lateral rigidity.
1.5 SI HEADTUBE
The oversized 1.5 Si headtube is ultra stiff and allows full compatibility with all steerer sizes - 1-1/8", Tapered, 1.5" and, for the ultimate upgrade, Lefty.
- Frame: F-Si, SmartFormed Alloy, Flat Mount Brake, 1.5 Si headtube, S (27.5) M-XL (29)
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL, 29"/27.5", 100mm, tapered steerer, 15mm Maxle, Poploc remote lockout, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: Stan's ZTR Rapid, 32 hole, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formla DC51 front, DC-22 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 15g
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 29/27.5 x 2.1", tubeless ready
- Pedals: N/A
- Chainset: Shimano Deore M615, Hollowtech, 24/38
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore Hollowtech
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG-50, 11-36, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano M618 Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore w/ I-Spec
- Handlebars: Cannondale C3 flat, 6061 double-butted alloy, 700mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, -5 deg.
- Headset: Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes
- Brakes: Shimano Deore, 180/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore, I-Spec
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
- Warranty: lifetime (non transferable)