STEP UP TO EVO PERFORMANCE
With the birth of the all-new EVO Hi-MOD, the original SuperSix EVO now moves into the realm of unparalleled carbon performance value. The same award-winning balance of light weight, stiffness, comfort and handling is now available at new, ultra competitive price points.
SuperSIX EVO is:
- Award-winning race performance.
- A great balance of stiffness, light weight, ride comfort and impeccable handling
- Still one of the best performing carbon frames out there, at any price
RIDER PROFILE: Designed for the serious road racer or enthusiast seeking superior carbon performance for a superior price.
This version of Cannondale's High Strength carbon construction uses the same base fibres but uses more layers of intermediatemodulus, rather than high-modulus, fibres to tune the stiffness, delivering exceptional ride-feel and durability at under 980 grams.
SPEED SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION REAR STAYS
Subtle flex zones built into the chainstays and seatstays allow the rear wheel to track the ground, improving speed, handling and comfort. Tuned to work with the SPEED SAVE Fork.
SPEED SAVE FORK
This 315 gram fork features full BallisTec carbon construction, an 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer for the best balance of weight and stiffness, and offset dropouts, which allow for more fork angle and compliance without affecting handling.
REDUCED FRONTAL AREA
Compared to the oversized competition, the EVO achieves its stiffness and strength with smaller diameter frame tubes. This means less frontal area and less drag without the added weight and harsh ride of pure "aero" frames
SIZE-SPECIFIC RIDE TUNING
To ensure that every size has the same great ride feel, we var y the carbon layup and tube dimensions as the frames get bigger. We also mold the seatstay, chainstay and dropout for each side as a single piece , reducing weight and allowing exact layup tuning by size. Obsessive engineering for incredible performance.
"A TRUE THOROUGHBRED AND PROVEN RACE MACHINE AT A GREAT PRICE" - Cycling Plus
"A COMBINATION OF SUREFOOTED CONFIDENCE, SILKY SMOOTHNESS AND EXPLOSIVE RESPONSIVENESS MAKES THE SUPERSIX A TOTAL JOY TO RIDE" - Bike Radar
"GREAT ACCELERATION, EFFORTLESS CLIMBING AND ALL-DAY COMFORT MAKE THIS THE BEST CONVENTIONAL ROAD BIKE WE'VE RIDDEN" - Bike Radar
"THE SUPERSIX EVO IS THE ULTIMATE ROAD RACING MACHINE. DESIGNED TO BE THE PERFECT BLEND OF ALL THE KEY FACTORS OF PERFORMANCE - WEIGHT, STIFFNESS, STRENGTH, COMPLIANCE, HANDLING AND AERODYNAMICS." - Road.cc
- Frame: SuperSix EVO Women's, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
- Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: Mavic Aksium Elite WTS
- Hubs: Mavic Aksium Elite
- Spokes: Mavic Aksium Elite
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard, WTS, 700x25c, folding
- Pedals: N/A
- Chainset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged, w/ OPI SpideRing, BB30, 50/34
- Crank Option N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG700, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 6800 w/ reach adjust
- Handlebars: Cannondale C2 Women's Compact Wing, butted 2014 alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap, 5mm hidden top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra 6800 w/ reach adjust shims
- Saddle: Fi'zi:k Arione Donna, w/ Mg Rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 27.2x300mm