Comfort or performance? You can have it all!
The Pulsium is the Team FDJ standard for the long classics and tough road races. You love a full day on the bike? Comfort is as important to you as performance? The Pulsium is the machine for you. A frame that's very physically tolerant offering incredible vertical flexibility while keeping the lateral rigidity so that nothing goes to waste, and equipped with SAT (Shock Absorption Technology) to smooth over bumpy surfaces. Everything you need to pass hours in the saddle and conquer the cobbles!
- The FDJ steed for long classics and tough conditions.
- Team replica version!
- SAT (Shock Absorption Technology) for improved comfort and reduced energy loss.
- Comfort geometry: long chainstays, high headtube.
- PowerBox technology for pedaling efficiency.
- 2x11 speed Shimano Ultegra Compact drivetrain.
- Frame: Pulsium Carbon
- Fork: Lapierre Pulsium Carbon - Carbon Steerer
- Headset: Fsa 1"1/8 1"1/4 Fsa Orbit C-33 44e + 15mm Top Cover
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Ksmbb7141b Pressfit
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra Kfc6800cx04 50x34 170mm (Xs, S) / 172.5mm (M) / 175mm (L, Xl, Xxl)
- Stem: Zipp Service Course 6° Black Ø: 31.8mm L: 90mm (Xs, S) / 100mm (M) / 110mm (L) / 120mm (Xl) / 130mm (Xxl)
- Seatpost: Lapierre Spc-619 Carbon Ø: 27.2mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar: Zipp Service Course 80 Anatomic 40mm (Xs) / 42mm (S, M, L) / 44mm (Xl, Xxl)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Kfd6800f
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Krd6800gs 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Kbr6800
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Kst6800 2x11-speed
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante R5 Mg Black / White
- Wheel: Mavic Aksium
- Sprocket: Shimano 105 Kcs580011132 11-speed 11-32t
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25