695 Light ProTeam
Power And Precision
- High level of integration
- New integrated Aerostem stem
- New ultra-light 1.5K carbon fabric
- ZED 2 crankset
- HSC 7 fork
- E-Post integrated seat post DI2 compatible
- Mechanical and DI2 & EPS compatible
- High level of integration
- Unrivalled control precision
- Lighter thanks to its new carbon composition
Innovation and continuous product improvement are part of LOOK’s DNA. That’s why we wanted to further improve the 695, already a reference on the market and a pioneer in terms of integration. By adopting a new carbon composition and a 1.5K fabric braid trim (thinner), we have saved 90 g. This lighter version of the 695 has the same properties in terms of rigidity and comfort that made the 695 such a success. It also has the new Aerostem stem from LOOK for even better performances.
Complete Integration Pack
For optimal effort transmission, the 695 Light is equipped with the best crankset presently available on the market: the ZED 2 crankset. To integrate it, the 695 Light has an oversized bottom bracket (Rolling bearings of 65 mm). The diagonal tube, saddle tube and stays wrap around the casing and extend without a break in shape thanks to the CFD concept (Continuous Fibre Design) optimising resistance to effort. The new HSC 7 fork, the Head Fit 3 headset, and the E-Post are the other components integrated with the 695 Aerolight frame. They were specifically developed for that frame, to make the 695 Light homogenous, rigid, lightweight, stable and easy to handle.
Zed 2 Single-piece Carbon Crankset
The ZED 2 carbon crankset that comes with the 695 Light is a brand new highly innovative model : It is moulded in a single piece of carbon (2 pedal cranks + axle + star = FULL SINGLE-PIECE). It reaches a rigidity / weight ratio that was not possible before. The crankset alone (with no roller bearing or chain wheel) but including the two pedal cranks and the axis only weigh 320 g! Its particular Z shape allows it to be mounted in the frame that has a specific and oversized casing (rolling bearings diameter 65 mm). The technology of the three-lobe insert at the end of pedal cranks allows adjusting the length of the cranks from 170, 172.5 to 175 mm without changing the crankset and while being compatible with all the pedals on the market.
New Aerostem Integrated Stem
A great deal of work has been done on the new Aerostem stem: this new carbon stem is 20 g lighter than the C-Stem and also more aerodynamic, because the traditional cap has been replaced by a clamp. The advantages are that the screw disappears behind the handlebar and the clamp is very thin. This feature, combined with a more fluid design, means that this new stem has a better drag coefficient. Just like the C-Stem, the Aerostem is tiltable to enable precise adjustment of the handlebar height. However, the adjustment ranges are greater: from – 13° to + 17°, which makes it possible to adopt lower positions.
New Head Fit 3 Headset
New LOOK patented headset dissociating headset adjustment, from stem tightening. The headset’s adjustment is done by tightening the carbon ring on an offset thread placed on the fork’s pivot. It is now possible to change the stem’s height without upsetting the headset’s adjustment. This solution suppresses the compression kit, replaced by a simple cap. Weight savings: 40 grs. 3rd generation of the Headfit is completely integrated in the head tube optimising even more the direction accuracy.
E-post Seat Post (e = Elastomer) With Adjustable Hardness
1/ Anti-rotation: not being round, the E-post is thus always aligned in the frame’s axis. 2/ The seatpost is in abutment on the frame. 3/ Absorption of vibrations: owing to elastomers (2 internal and 1 external). 4/ Tightening adapted to carbon: a torque of 5 Newton metres is enough. 5/ Three elastomers of different hardness are included. 6/ New: The E-Post is compatible with Shimano DI2 internal batteries thanks to a small bracket which holds the battery under the seat post for a perfect fit.
Compressed Frame Tabs
Directly compressed at the moulding of the base and stays. We thus obtain a single-piece rear unit: bases-stays-tabs: the best weight / reliability ratio.
HSC 7 Fork
The HSC 7 fork is 15% more rigid and 16% lighter than the HSC 6. 100% single-piece carbon, weighing only 295 grs and complying with standard EN 14781(Frontal shock of 144 joules). Moulded carbon tabs, compressed in the continuity of the fork. Tapered pivot using the CFD concept (Continuous Fibre Design) allowing the positioning of the rolling bearing directly on the fork’s head. Oversized ½ inch rolling bearings. The fork pivot contains 2 flat sections and is reinforced to receive the Head fit 3 headset.
Mechanical And Di2 & Eps Compatible
The 695 Light is compatible with both mechanical and electrical group sets (DI2 and EPS, using Shimano or Campagnolo external or internal batteries). This is achieved through removable mechanical sheath stops (LOOK Patent). Once the mechanical stops have been removed, an adaptor kit for electrical units is available separately (see dedicated page) for 100% integrated routing of the bundles (which pass through the bottom bracket).
- Carbon Type Hm Ultra Light High Modulus 1,5k.
- Fork Hsc 7 ; 295 Grs
- Lugs Without; Monobloc Construcyion
- Bottom Braquet Zed Specific 65 Mm
- Crankset Zed 2 Compact (110 Mm) or Double (130 Mm)
- Compatible Crank Arm Length Ajustable; 170,
- 172,5, 175 Mm. (Delivered with Hardware but Without Chainrings)
- Front Derailler Hanger Brazed on Stem Aerostem Inclinable from -13° to +17° // 6
- Available Lengths - 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 /120 /130 Mm
- Seat Post E-post Ti with Internal Di2 Battery Bracket
- Head Fit Headfit 3 Integrated Headset 1’’1/8” Top Inox
- Bearing 1’’1/2” Bottom Inox Bearing - Ø Top=
- 41.7mm Ø Bottom= 52 Mm – Slopes 36°/45°
- Dropouts Compressed Carbon – Single-piece with Rear
- Right Bases and Stays in Replaceable Aluminium Bottel Hanger 2
- Pack Weight 2300 Gr . In Size S with Uncut Seat Tube
- Di2 Option Semi-integrated Routing
- Accessories Supplied with 3 Sets of Elastomer Blocks Grey (Soft), Red (Medium), Black (Firm) / White Cable Housing / Black Cover Bike
- Warranty Frameset / Structural 5 Years - Paint and Finish 1 Year (Non-transferable)