695 ZR Light
Accessible and Upgradeable
- HM 3K Carbon frame
- PF 30 bottom bracket shell (through adapter plates)
- HSC 7 fork
- E-Post integrated seatpost
- Mechanical and Di2 + EPS compatible
- Possibility to add an Aerostem , ZED crankset or other
Innovation and continuous product improvement are part of LOOK’s DNA. That’s why we wanted to further improve the 695, already a reference on the market and a pioneer in terms of integration. By adopting a new carbon composition and a 1.5K fabric braid trim (thinner), we have saved 90 g. This lighter version of the 695 has the same properties in terms of rigidity and comfort that made the 695 such a success. It also has the new Aerostem stem from LOOK for even better performances.
The 695 ZR (ZED READY) boasts all the LOOK technology in the frame and fork, but does without the ZED crankset and Aerostem. The frame is nevertheless still compatible with these two components and can also be fitted with any other crankset and stem. It is competition-oriented and gives you a choice from an à la carte configuration.
HSC 7 Fork
The HSC 7 fork is 15% stiffer and 16% lighter than the HSC 6. It is 100% one-piece carbon, weighs just 295 g and complies with standard EN 14781 (144 joules frontal impact). The carbon dropouts are moulded and compressed as seamless extensions of the fork. The tapered steering tube uses the CFD (Continuous Fibre Design) concept and enables the bearings to be located directly on the fork crown (oversize for 1½ inch bearings). The steering tube has 2 flats and is reinforced to take the Head fit 3 headset.
Head Fit 3 Headsets + Riser
LOOK patented headset dissociating headset adjustment from stem tightening. The headset is adjusted by tightening the carbon ring on an offset thread locked onto the steering tube. It is now possible to change stem height without altering headset adjustment. This arrangement does away with the compression kit, replaced by a simple cap. Weight savings: 40 g. The 3rd generation of the Headfit is completely integrated into the head tube thus further optimising steering precision. The 695 ZR includes a screwed riser which secures the headset and is where the head tube meets the stem.
E-post Seatpost (e = Elastomer) With Variable Hardness
1/ Anti-rotation: not being round, the E-post is therefore always aligned to the frame centreline.
2/ The seatpost is butted up against the frame.
3/ Vibration damping: via elastomers (2 internal and 1 external).
4/ Tightening consistent with carbon: 5 Nm torque is sufficient
5/ Three elastomers of varying hardness are included.
The 695 ZR is compatible with mechanical and electronic groupset configurations (Di2 et EPS). This is achieved through removable (mechanical) sheath stops (a LOOK patent). Once the mechanical stops have been removed, an adaptor kit for electronic units is included with the frame for 100% integrated routing of the harnesses (passing through the bottom bracket shell).
- Carbon Type: Hm 110 G / M Ultra Light High Modulus.
- Fork: Hsc 7 = 295 G
- Lugs: None = One-piece Construction
- Bottom Bracket: Shell = Zed Specific 65 Mm Mount for Front Derailleur Carbon Braze-on Hanger
- Seatpost: E-post Ti
- Headset: Headfit 3 Integrated Headset - Top = 11/8” Stainless Steel Cartridge 1” - Bottom = Stainless Steel Cartridge - Top Dia.= 41.7 Mm - Bottom Dia.= 52 Mm - Angles 36°/45°
- Dropouts: Compressed Carbon - One-piece with Chain Stays and Seat Stays, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger in Aluminium.
- Bottle Cage: 2 Lugs
- Di2 & Eps Option: 100% Integrated Routing Using an Adapter Kit and Removable Sheath Stops
- Pack Weight: 2390 G. In Size S with Uncut Seat Tube
- Accessories Supplied: with 3 Sets of Elastomer Blocks, Grey = Soft, Red = Medium, Black = Hard - Colour Cable Housing - Black Bike Cover - Tube Cutting Guide
- Warranty: Frame and Fork 5 Years // Paint and Finish 1 Year (Non-transferable)