We never change a winning team! Our Spicy represents this spirit single-handed. It’s no accident that it has been Nicolas Vouilloz’s favourite bike for the last few seasons. For 2015, our king of enduro repeats the same blend that made it one of the foremost winners over a single round at the enduro World Series, in the hands of a certain Nicolas Vouilloz. Developed around 150 mm OST+ kinematics, the Spicy is still just as efficient uphill and fast downhill. Its 27.5” wheels and its geometry developed by Nico Vouilloz make the Spicy an amazing bike over any terrain. All Lapierre bikes are conceived, developed, and tested, by our experienced technicians in our historic site in Dijon, France.
- Frame: SPICY 27.5" ALLOY SUPREME 6 OST+ 150mm Rear Travel
- Fork: ROCKSHOX PIKE RC FAST SOLO AIR 27.5" 160mm 15QR TAPERED
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS NO.57ECF + 5.3mm Carbon Top cap
- Bottom Bracket: SHIMANO PRESSFIT KSMBB7141A
- Crankset: RACE FACE TURBINE + Bashguard 36x22 170mm / 175mm (Size: M, L, XL)
- Stem: LAPIERRE CNC by FUNN DIA:31.8 E:55mm
- Seatpost: ROCKSHOX REVERB STEALTH TRAVEL:125mm L:380mm DIA:31.6mm
- Handlebar: LAPIERRE Nico Vouilloz Signature by FUNN 7050DB W:740mm R:15mm DIA:31.8mm
- Front derailleur: SHIMANO SLX FDM670AE6X 10-SPEED
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO XT SHADOW PLUS KRDM786GSL 10-SPEED
- Shifters: SHIMANO SLX KSLM670 ISpec 2x10 SPEED
- Brakes: SHIMANO HYDRAULIC XT BRM785 BLACK
- Saddle: SDG DUSTER LP Custom
- Wheel: MAVIC EN423 DISC 23C 27.5" with FLAP + LAQR-12-E Thru Axle - FORMULA DC71 15mm 32H - FORMULA DCL300 142x12mm 32H
- Sprocket: SRAM PG 1030 10-SPEED 11-36T
- Tires: MICHELIN WILDROCK'R MAGI-X (FRONT) WILDGRIP'R GUM-X(REAR) - REINFORCED TReady 27.5x2.35
- Shock absorber: FOX FLOAT CTD PERFORMANCE BV
- Weight: 14,2 kg
- NOTE: Lapierre Bicycles are only available for purchase in Ireland.
- Warranty: 5 years (non transferable).