Don't be afraid of gravity: defy it!
Developed with Team Lapierre Gravity Republic, the Lapierre DH has proved itself by mounting numerous podiums. The SLT kinematics provide 210 mm of travel and offer a more sensitive and progressive suspension. With 27.5" wheels and parts carefully chosen for the toughest of courses, the DH is a force to be reckoned with!
- Developed with Team Lapierre Gravity Republic Riders, No1 UCI team in 2014!
- 210 mm Supra Link Technology: sensitive on small shocks, ultra-progressive at the end of the travel.
- Supreme 6 alloy frame with oversized axles for increased stiffness, reliability and easy maintenance.
- 27.5" wheels.
- Frame: Dh Alloy 27.5" Supreme 6 Slt 210mm Rear Travel
- Fork: Rockshox Boxxer Rc Coil 27.5" 200mm
- Headset: Fsa Orbit 1.5e Zs No.57-1 + 8mm Top Cap
- Bottom Bracket: E13 Pressfit 107mm
- Crankset: E13 Lg1 36t Pf 107mm 165mm
- Stem: Easton Havoc Bolt-on Ø: 35mm L: 45mm to 50mm
- Seatpost: Easton Havoc Zero Ø: 31.6mm L: 300mm
- Handlebar: Easton Havoc 35 W: 800mm Ø: 35mm
- Front Derailleur: E13 Lg1+ 28-38t Iscg05
- Rear DerailleurSram X01 Dh Short Cage Black 10-speed:
- Brakes: Sram Hydraulic Guide R Black + Stealth-a-majig
- Shifters: Sram X7 Trigger Black 10-speed
- Saddle: Sdg Circuit Dh Cromo Blue
- Wheel: E13 Lg1+ Exalite 23c 32h 27.5" - Formula Dhl92 32h 20x110mm - Formula Dhg150 32h 12x150mm
- Sprocket: Sram Pg 1030 11x26 10-speed
- Tires: Schwalbe Magic Mary Super G Vsc / Super G Tsc 27.5x2.35