Don't be afraid of gravity: defy it!
Developed with Team Lapierre Gravity Republic, the Lapierre DH has proved itself by mounting numerous podiums. The SLT kinematics provide 210 mm of travel and offer a more sensitive and progressive suspension. With 27.5" wheels and parts carefully chosen for the toughest of courses, the DH is a force to be reckoned with!
- Developed with Team Lapierre Gravity Republic Riders, No1 UCI team in 2014!
- 210 mm Supra Link Technology: sensitive on small shocks, ultra-progressive at the end of the travel.
- Supreme 6 alloy frame with oversized axles for increased stiffness, reliability and easy maintenance.
- 27.5" wheels.
- Frame: Dh Alloy 27.5" Supreme 6 Slt 210mm Rear Travel
- Fork: Rockshox Boxxer Rc Coil 27.5" 200mm
- Headset: Fsa Orbit 1.5e Zs No.57-1 + 8mm Top Cap
- Bottom Bracket: Sram Gxp Pressfit 107mm
- Crankset: Race Face Chester 36t Pf 107mm 165mm
- Stem: Lapierre Direct Mount Cnc Boxxer Ø: 31.8mm L: 50mm
- Seatpost: Lapierre Dh Sp-dc1 Ø: 31.6mm L: 300mm
- Handlebar: Lapierre Nico Vouilloz Signature Alu6061 W: 780mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Front Derailleur: E13 Lg1 Steel 28-38t Iscg05
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Gx Short Cage Black 10-speed
- Brakes: Sram Hydraulic Guide R Black + Stealth-a-majig
- Shifters: Sram X7 Trigger Black 10-speed
- Saddle: Lapierre by Velo
- Wheel: Alex Rims Md25 27.5" Black-formula Dhl92 32h 20x110mm-formula Dhg150 32h 12x150mm
- Sprocket: Sram Pg 1030 11x26 10-speed
- Tires: Maxxis High Roller Ii Dual Ply Super Tacky 27.5x2.4