What if your first MTB were a Lapierre?
The Raid is the perfect bike to start out and progress, whilst benefitting from Lapierre technology at an accessible price-point. For 2016 the Raid hardtail range has a new frame, available in 5 versions, all with 27.5" wheels. A modernized look, well-chosen equipment and 5 sizes for men. The Raid FX range has been further developed, 120mm of travel front and rear, 27.5" wheels, an OST+ inspired frame, with two versions available. All you need to get out on the trails!
- Featured in Brand new frame in 6061 alloy. More modern, with colour matched parts.
- 100 mm forks with lockout.
- 27.5” wheels.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and 8 speed drivetrain.
- Compatible with luggage racks, mudguards and kickstand
- Frame: Raid 27.5" Alloy 6061 Disc
- Fork: Suntour Sf15xcm-hlo-ds-27.5" 100mm
- Headset: Fsa No. 10 Zs 50/44 1.6 Top Cap
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Abbun100b23x
- Crankset: Shimano Acera Fcm3000c002x 40x30x22 170mm (Xs, S) / 175mm (M, L, Xl)
- Stem: Lapierre Raid As-dc1 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 75mm(Xs, S, M, L) / 90mm (Xl)
- Seatpost: Lapierre Raid Sp-dc1 Ø: 31.6mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar: Lapierre Raid Hb-rb11l W: 720mm R: 15mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera Fdm3000tsl6 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Rdm591sgsl 9-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Brm355
- Shifters: Shimano Altus Aslm370 3x9-speed
- Saddle: Lapierre Raid Steel Rail
- Wheel: Mach1 Er20 27.5 - Shimano Altus Hbrm33b 32h Centerlock Black - Shimano Altus Hfrm33bzb 32h Centerlock Black
- Sprocket: Shimano Alivio Kcshg3009134 11x34 9-speed
- Tires: Schwalbe Impac Trailpac 27.5x2.25