The hardtail is not dead! Our ProRace proves that the hardtail MTB has a few years left in it yet. It has always been very successful with cross-country lovers looking for high performance, and its qualities remain undeniable: lightness, rigidity and efficiency.
Pro Race Highlights:
- Aggressive XC geometry: built for racing.
- Lightweight full carbon frame.
- 29” wheels
- 100 mm forks with remote lockout.
- Full Shimano drivetrain and brakes
- Frame: Carbon
- Fork: Rockshox Solo Air 100mm 15qr + Remote Oneloc
- Headset: Fsa Orbit C-40-acb-a No.42 + 8.7mm Top Cap
- Bottom Bracket: Sram Pressfit Mtb (89/91.5)
- Crankset: Sram X1 Black 32t 170mm (Xs, S) / 175mm (M, L, Xl)
- Stem: Easton Ea70 6° Ø: 31.8mm L: 70mm (Xs, S, M) / 90mm (L, Xl)
- Seatpost: Easton Ea70 Zero Ø: 27.2mm L: 400mm
- Handlebar: Lapierre Nico Vouilloz Signature 6061db - 29": Lapierre Flat Hb-fb21l W: 720mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X01 Carbon 11-speed
- Brakes: Sram Hydraulic Guide R Black
- Shifters: Sram Gx Trigger 11-speed
- Saddle: Fizik Tundra 2 M7 Black / Anthracite
- Wheel: Dt Swiss X1700 Ust 15x100 / Laqr12-e thru Axle
- Sprocket: Sram Xg 1175 10x42 11-speed
- Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Tubeless Easy 29x2.25 / Thunder Burt Tubeless Easy 29x2.25