The hardtail is not dead! Our ProRace proves that the hardtail MTB has a few years left in it yet. It has always been very successful with cross-country lovers looking for high performance, and its qualities remain undeniable: lightness, rigidity and efficiency.
Pro Race Highlights:
- Aggressive XC geometry: built for racing.
- Lightweight full carbon frame.
- 27.5” wheels
- 100 mm forks with remote lockout.
- Full Shimano drivetrain and brakes
- Frame: Prorace 27.5"
- Fork: Rockshox Reba Rl + Remote Oneloc
- Headset: Fsa Orbit C-40-acb-a No.42 + 8.7mm Top Cap
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Ksmbb7141a Pressfit
- Crankset: Shimano Xt Fcm8000cx66 36x26 170mm (Xs, S) / 175mm (M, L, Xl)
- Stem: Easton Ea50 8° Ø: 31.8mm L: 75mm (Xs, S, M) / 90mm (L, Xl)
- Seatpost: Easton Ea50 Ø: 27.2mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar: Lapierre Nico Vouilloz Signature 6061dbW: 720mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Xt Fdm8025dt6 Direct Mount Top Pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Xt Rdm8000gs 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Xt Brm8000 Black
- Shifters: Shimano Xt Slm8000 2x11-speed Ispec
- Saddle: Fizik Tundra 2 M7 Black / White
- Wheel: Dt Swiss 466d 32h - Formula Dcl300 32h Black 12x142mm
- Sprocket: Shimano Xt Kcsm8000140 11x40 11-speed
- Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Perf 27.5x2.25