The hardtail is not dead! Our ProRace proves that the hardtail MTB has a few years left in it yet. It has always been very successful with cross-country lovers looking for high performance, and its qualities remain undeniable: lightness, rigidity and efficiency.
Pro Race Highlights:
- Aggressive XC geometry: built for racing.
- Lightweight full carbon frame.
- 27.5” wheels
- 100 mm forks with remote lockout.
- Full Shimano drivetrain and brakes
- Frame: Prorace
- Fork: Rockshox Recon Gold Turnkey 100mm + Remote
- Headset: Fsa Orbit C-40-acb-a No.42 + 8.7mm Top Cap
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Ksmbb7141a Pressfit
- Crankset: Shimano Deore Fcm617cx84l 38x24 170mm (Xs, S) / 175mm (M, L, Xl)
- Stem: Easton Ea50 8° Ø: 31.8mm L: 75mm (Xs, S, M) / 90mm (L, Xl)
- Seatpost: Easton Ea50 Ø: 27.2mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar: Lapierre Hb-rb11l W: 720mm R: 15mm Ø: 31.8mm - 29": Lapierre Flat Hb-fb21l
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore Fdm618dt6 Direct Mount Top Pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Xt Rdm781gsl 10-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Deore Brm506 Black
- Shifters: Shimano Deore Slm610 2x10-speed Ispec
- Saddle: Lapierre by Velo Vl-1743
- Wheel: Dt Swiss 466d 32h Formula Dht142 32h Black 12x142mm + Laqr12-e thru Axle
- Sprocket: Shimano Deore Kcshg5010136 11x36 10-speed
- Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Perf 29x2.25