The hardtail is not dead! Our ProRace proves that the hardtail MTB has a few years left in it yet. It has always been very successful with cross-country lovers looking for high performance, and its qualities remain undeniable: lightness, rigidity and efficiency.
Pro Race Highlights:
- The more affordable way into Lapierre full suspension technology!
- 120 mm rear shock with adjustable rebound and lockout.
- 120 mm forks with lockout.
- 29” wheels.
- Shimano brakes and drivetrain.
- Frame: Alloy 6061 Multibutted
- Fork: Solo Air 100mm + Remote
- Headset: Fsa Orbit 1.5z Sc Top Cap
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Ksmbb7141a Pressfit
- Crankset: Shimano Deore Fcm617cx84l 38x24 170mm (Xs, S) / 175mm (M, L, Xl)
- Stem: Lapierre Prorace As-dc1 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 75mm (Xs, S, M) / 90mm (L, Xl)
- Seatpost: Lapierre Prorace Sp-dc1 Ø: 27.2mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar: Lapierre Hb-rb11l W: 720mm R: 15mm Ø: 31.8mm - 29": Lapierre Flat Hb-fb21l
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore Fdm618d6 Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Slx Rdm670sgs 10-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Brm355
- Shifters: Shimano Deore Slm610 2x10-speed
- Saddle: Lapierre by Velo Vl-1743
- Wheel: Formula Dc20lw 32h Black Qr9mm - Formula Dc22lw 32h Black Qr10mm
- Sprocket: Shimano Deore Kcshg5010136 11x36 10-speed
- Tires: Schwalbe Rapid Rob Kevlar 29x2.25