GET INTO THE HABIT.
We could have just called it the "sweet spot". Composed and capable enough to run with bigger-travel bikes, yet light and lively enough to put the hurt on the shaved-leg set, the Habit is mainly concerned with delivering the most important kind of MTB performance - pure, simple, idiot-grin fun! If you're looking for one bike to do it all, make it a Habit.
- Playful, agile and ultra capable on varying mountain terrain.
- The sweet spot of travel, geometry and spec.
- Your go-to, do-it-all and do-it-well mountain bike.
RIDER PROFILE: Riders looking for the most all-around fun and capable bike on the mountain.
Habit - 120mm front and rear Habit SE - 130mm front/ 120mm rear
LIGHTWEIGHT FRAMES Habit frames come in three great flavours. Full BallisTec Carbon with a carbon link, BallisTec Carbon front/SmartFormed rear with the carbon link, and full SmartFormed Alloy. Cool carbon shock link saves 100 grams over alloy.
DIALED TRAIL GEOMETRY The 68 degree head angle, custom 50mm fork offset, short chainstays and low-slung chassis offer the perfect blend of speed and capability to let you shred whatever on the mountain throws your way.
ZERO PIVOT SEAT STAYS
Lighter and laterally stiffer than conventional pivots, these pivotless stays also reduce unsprung weight for better suspension response. Featured on both carbon and alloy swingarms.
ECS-TC LOCKR PIVOTS
Oversized a xles in the swingarm and link lock into place with a unique expanding collet system, dramatically increasing the system stiffness.
PROPER TRAIL SPEC
It's a control thing…wide 760mm bars, shorty 60mm stems, 180mm brake rotors and wider rims put you in control, no matter what you get yourself into.
- Frame: Habit 27.5, 120mm, SmartFormed Alloy, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
- Fork: RockShox Recon Gold, Tapered Steerer, 120mm, 15mm Through Axle, Poploc Handlebar mounted remote
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RL w/ high volume eyelet, 120mm travel
- Rims: WTB Stp i19 32H, 27.5 Tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula 100x15 front, Formula with HG driver 142x12 rear
- Spokes: Stainless, 15g
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance front, Rocket Ron Performance rear, 27.5x2.25, tubeless ready
- Pedals: N/A
- Chainset: Shimano Deore M617, 22/36
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy BB30 with Tange BSA adapter
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-36, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano M618 Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, iSpec, 10-speed
- Handlebars: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5 deg.
- Headset: Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes
- Brakes: Shimano Deore, Resin pads, 180/160
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
- Warranty: lifetime (non transferable)