GET INTO THE HABIT.
We could have just called it the "sweet spot". Composed and capable enough to run with bigger-travel bikes, yet light and lively enough to put the hurt on the shaved-leg set, the Habit is mainly concerned with delivering the most important kind of MTB performance - pure, simple, idiot-grin fun! If you're looking for one bike to do it all, make it a Habit.
- Playful, agile and ultra capable on varying mountain terrain.
- The sweet spot of travel, geometry and spec.
- Your go-to, do-it-all and do-it-well mountain bike.
RIDER PROFILE: Riders looking for the most all-around fun and capable bike on the mountain.
Habit - 120mm front and rear Habit SE - 130mm front/ 120mm rear
LIGHTWEIGHT FRAMES Habit frames come in three great flavours. Full BallisTec Carbon with a carbon link, BallisTec Carbon front/SmartFormed rear with the carbon link, and full SmartFormed Alloy. Cool carbon shock link saves 100 grams over alloy.
DIALED TRAIL GEOMETRY The 68 degree head angle, custom 50mm fork offset, short chainstays and low-slung chassis offer the perfect blend of speed and capability to let you shred whatever on the mountain throws your way.
ZERO PIVOT SEAT STAYS
Lighter and laterally stiffer than conventional pivots, these pivotless stays also reduce unsprung weight for better suspension response. Featured on both carbon and alloy swingarms.
ECS-TC LOCKR PIVOTS
Oversized a xles in the swingarm and link lock into place with a unique expanding collet system, dramatically increasing the system stiffness.
PROPER TRAIL SPEC
It's a control thing…wide 760mm bars, shorty 60mm stems, 180mm brake rotors and wider rims put you in control, no matter what you get yourself into.
- Frame: Habit 27.5, 120mm, BallisTec Carbon, Carbon Link, SmartFormed Alloy swingarm, PF30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
- Fork: Lefty 2.0 Alloy OPI, 120mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with Trail+ tune and X-Loc Full Sprint remote, 50mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch DebonAir XX, 120mm travel, Fullsprint Xloc
- Rims: Stans Arch Ex 32H, 27.5 Tubeless ready
- Hubs: Lefty 60 front, Formula with HG driver 142x12 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO front, Rocket Ron EVO rear, 27.5x2.25, tubeless ready
- Pedals: N/A
- Chainset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged, BB30, 22/36t
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano CNHG600 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8000 11-40, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT M8025
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano XT M8000, 11-speed iSpec
- Handlebars: Cannondale C1 riser, carbon, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mm
- Grips: Cannondale Dual Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, 5 deg.
- Headset: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8000 w/Metal Finned pads, 180/160
- Brake Levers: Shimano XT M8000
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite with Cromoly rails
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper, 31.6, 125mm (S,) 150mm (M,L,X) travel
- Warranty: lifetime (non transferable)