WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO THE EMPLOYER?
- Improving Your Company Environmental Image
Encouraging cycling to work reduces carbon pollution and shows the employer has a keen interest in the well-being of the local community and environment. This will improve the company corporate image and demonstrate corporate social responsibility.
- Improving Staff health, fitness and morale
A healthier, fitter workforce means better performance at work and fewer sick days being taken. Furthermore, the employer is seen to be concerned about employees welfare. The Scheme also offers a tangible benefit to staff in addition to the basic salary package.
- Reducing Parking and Congestion Problems
Relieve pressure on corporate parking and traffic congestion.
- Introducing a cycle to work scheme will reduce traffic congestion and subsequently pollution on the roads in the surrounding area. Furthermore, fewer allocated spaces will be needed/demanded in the workplace for parking thus reducing the companies exposure to the recent car parking tax.
CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME FOR EMPLOYERS
Using our service for the cycle to work scheme, your company can purchase a brand new bike and safety equipment worth up to Â£1,000 tax free, for your employees. You can use a salary sacrifice arrangement to allow your employees to hire the bike monthly. This means that the employees saves up to 42% of the retail price of bike and equipment but your company also makes a saving of 13.8% on NI contributions.
Benefits for Employee
Save up to 51% on Bikes & Accessories
Employees make a saving of between 31% - 51% depending on tax rate, making it easily the cheapest way to buy a bike.
Cycling is a great form of exercise and by cycling to work you will:
- Feel Happier
- Live Longer
- Travel Cheaper
- Loose weight
- Save the planet
5 Year eligbility
If you availed of the Cycle to Work scheme in 2012 or earlier you are eligible to re-apply for the scheme, no matter what month your original application was made.
Cycle 2 Work Online in 3 easy steps:
- Call into our store our experience staff will advise you of the correct bike, size and accesories we will then give you a Cycle 2 Work Quotation.
- Hand your quotation to your employer and ask them to arrange payment
- Collect your bike & accessories in store or have it shipped Free of Charge.