START 'EM OFF RIGHT
Everyone remembers their first bike ride. That first moment when you realized you were riding — actually RIDING! You were free.
No one was holding you up, and nothing was holding you back. From the first wobbly strides on the balance bike, the first trip around the block, or the first time hitting real singletrack, our all-new line of kid's bikes is dedicated to creating amazing first rides - and second, third, and seven hundredth rides as well. A lifelong love of riding starts here. Start 'em off right.
- LEGENDARY ALUMINUM FRAMES: No one does aluminum like Cannondale. These ultralight, durable and beautiful frames provide a ride like no other.
- LIGHT IS RIGHT: We complement our light frames and forks with lightweight alloy bars, stems, rims and seatposts because we know that, when it comes to kids' bikes, lighter = easier to ride.
- PROPER POSITION: Each model in the kids' line has been designed to put the rider in the optimal position for control and comfort, making learning easier and riding more fun.
- COMPONENTS THAT FIT: Handlebars, grips, brake levers, saddles and cranks are designed specifically for little cyclists.
- NARROW STANCE CRANKS: Our kids' bikes all feature an appropriately narrow, kid-sized distance between the pedals to make riding easier.
- EASIER GEARING: Lower range gear ratios make it easier to start pedaling, easier to climb hills, and a lot easier on the parent running alongside with the steadying hand.
- Frame: Trail 12 Balance, SmartForm C2 Alloy, smooth welding
- Fork: Cannondale Little Lefty 12, rigid, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 1 1-8" steerer
- Rims: Cannondale C4, lightweight alloy, 12", 16H
- Hubs: Little Lefty single-sided front, nutted axle rear
- Spokes: Steel, 14g Black
- Tires: Innova, 12x1.75", multi-use tread
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 460mm wide, 22.2mm
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 37mm
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, integrated
- Saddle: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Seatpost: One-piece,clamp-less, 25.4mm