Our iconic Mondrian paintwork is in good company: a SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS electronic groupset and a Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL tubeless wheelset.
The 795 BLADE RS could not have been closer to its name. Slicing through the air like a knife, the bike remains nevertheless comfortable and reactive. All the power you put through the pedals will be directly transformed into forward motion thanks to the 3S Design technology, which was specifically created to optimize the efficiency of our BLADE range.
Like A Blade
There was a time when aero road bikes only focused on aerodynamics, but this time has passed and the 795 BLADE RS is LOOK’s iteration of a bike that fulfills all road cyclists dreams.
The 795 BLADE RS cuts through the air, provides unmatched stiffness to weight ratio in the aero bikes category and it maintains traction where other bikes fail thanks to an innovative rear triangle design and large tire clearance. Rim brake and disc brake versions are available so that no matter which braking system the cyclist prefers there will be a 795 BLADE RS for him.
In summary, the 795 BLADE RS is packed with so many features that assure it is the fastest, smoothest and most versatile bike LOOK has ever made.
Why You'll Love It?
CARBON CORE, PERFORMANCE, VERSATILITY
- Striking Mondrian color scheme over an immaculate white background
- Minimalist cockpit with internal cable routing
- No rear brake caliper support thanks to the 3S Design technology, which offers not only incredible comfort but also a devastating efficiency
- Estimated weight of 8,1kg (size M)
- Frame: Very High Modulus UD Carbon Finish
- Seatpost: LOOK AEROPOST 2. Carbon 400 mm
- Saddle: LOOK by San Marco Short Fit Dynamic Narrow Open Fit
- Stem: LOOK ADS ( XS 90 / S 100 / M-L 110 / XL 120 )
- Handlebar: LOOK ADH 2.1 Carbon ( XS 38 / S 40 / M-L 42 / XL 44 )
- Wheels: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Sl UST (Tubeless) Disc CL
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Pro UST (Tubeless) 25
- Crankset: SRAM FORCE CARBON DUB ( XS-S 170 / M-L 172,5 / XL 175 )
- Chainrings: SRAM FORCE CARBON DUB 48 x 35
- Chain: SRAM FORCE 12 S
- Bottom bracket: BB 386 / Token Ninja Sram Dub
- Cassette: SRAM FORCE 10 x 28 XG 1270
- Shifters: SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS wireless hydraulic
- Derailleurs: SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS
- Rotors: SRAM CENTERLOCK F : 160 mm R : 140 mm
- Weight: 8,10 kgs * (size M / without pedals) * estimate