Advanced GPS multisport watch with Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Measures heart rate at the wrist – cycle, and run free
- Provides advanced cycling, swimming and running dynamics1 to record ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and much more
- Offers VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold2, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Connected features3: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and more
- Customise with free watch faces, apps and more from Connect IQ™
In The Box
- Forerunner 735XT GPS watch
- HRM-Run™ monitor
- Charging/data clip
You Do It All, Now Your Watch Can Too
Be a better athlete on the track and in the water with Forerunner® 735XT. This GPS multisport watch is for athletes who want in-depth data as they train and compete. Thanks to a smaller form and comfortable band, the 735XT is the ideal watch to get you through your workout and your workday. It even doubles as an activity tracker to count your steps, calories and sleep. Get the data you need to beat yesterday.
Run, Sprint, Swim, Bike, Tri
Your routine is anything but routine. Forerunner® 735XT lets you change things up with ease thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking and strength training. For brick workouts and du/triathlon races, the auto multisport feature lets you switch sports with just 1 button press. The 735XT is compatible with advanced workouts for running, cycling — and even pool swimming. Create your own custom workouts and download for free from Garmin Connect.
Wrist-based Heart Rate Monitors Your Ticker
Forerunner® 735XT is our first multisport watch with Elevate™ heart rate technology to measure heart rate at the wrist. Now you can compete with freedom when it’s time to get on your bike or toe the line. There’s no need to wear a chest strap to see your vital stats – see your heart rate zone and beats per minute, all in real-time and displayed on a colourful gauge.
Train Your Heart Out
Wrist-based heart rate may suit your needs to a “t” on race day, but when it comes to training and recovery, you need more in-depth data. With Forerunner® 735XT, you have plenty.
Here are some of the advanced metrics you’ll gain with the addition of a heart rate strap:
- Running dynamics¹ such as ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold2, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Underwater heart rate for swimming4