Quick As You Like
A light, sporty e-bike that’s perfect for getting a workout, city cruising or just getting out and feeling good.
- Premier Performance: First and foremost, Quick Neo SL is quick. This bike is lightweight, nimble and comfortable, with fast tires, confident handling, and electric assist that’s just right for darting around town.
- Easy Assist: With its lightweight hub motor and in-frame battery, the ebikemotion electric assist system doesn't change the experience of riding a bike. It just makes everything easier.
- Versatility: A bike of all trades. Its sporty nature encourages spirited riding to keep you fit, while mounts for racks and fenders, plus plenty of reflective accents make it the perfect ride for everyday city life.
- Be Seen: The Quick Neo SL's graphics feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety in low light conditions
- Fast and Easy: To blend speed with comfort, Quick Neo SL uses road-bike style wheels fitted with larger volume tires for better bump absorption, grip and durability.
- Ride Longer: For those looking for more range, the ebikemotion Range Extender kit is an easy upgrade. Just plug it into the main charge port and boost your battery capacity to 450Wh, enough for long rides and big days.
With its strong 250w rear hub motor and hidden 250Wh battery, the Mahle ebikemotion electric assist system gives you the power to do more. It's just like riding a bike, only easier.
Turn the power on, select your assist level and see your battery charge, all with a simple color-coded button.
Lets you mount your phone easily and securely on the stem, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale App.
Comfortable & Capable
Comfort comes standard thanks to bumpabsorbing SAVE micro-suspension, and a riding position that’s upright for visibility and ease, yet forward enough for efficient speed.
Mahle X35 Range Extender:
The new optional Battery or “Range Extender” from ebikemotion is one of the most interesting accessories of X35 propulsion system. Its 208w complement the 252w of the main inner battery reaching 450w as total capacity. This numbers can move the system during 4.5 hours with a medium consumption of 100wh that is currently the media consumption of the system.
- Frame: Step-Thru, SmartForm C3 alloy, internal battery, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Fork: Full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Shining, 32 hole
- Spokes: (F) Stainless Steel, 14g (R) 13g
- Tires: Schwalbe Energizer Plus, 700 x 38c, Green Guard, Addix-E compound
- Pedals: Cannondale Urban Pedal
- Crank: Prowheel alloy, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC E9T, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG201, 11-36, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 18mm rise, 8° back, 4° up, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Brakes: Shimano UR300 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201 hydro disc
- E-Bike Display: None (Intellimount stem allows use of smartphone as display w/app)
- E-Bike Battery: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250Wh
- E-Bike Charger: MAHLE ebikemotion X35
- E-Bike Drive Unit: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
- Speeds: 9
- Extras: Herrmans H-Trace rear light
- Sizes Available: S, L
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor