WHERE PERFORMANCE BEGINS
Completely re-designed for 2018, the all-new Trail brings a level of performance and handling normally reserved for far more expensive machines. Its confident geometry, dialed spec and advanced frame technology make a difference you can feel from the first pedal stroke.
The best performance value on the mountain, ready for anything from mellow cruising to full-blown trail duty.
The Trail frames have a low standover height and are designed for short stems and wide handlebars to maximize control in rough terrain.
Slack 68° head angle creates the stable, confident handling you need to tackle big descents.
SHORT AND STIFF
Short chainstays give the Trail an agile, nimble feel and provide great traction on steep climbs.
With women’s saddles, slightly narrower handlebars, Shimano hydraulic brakes throughout, and reliable 2x drivetrains, the Trails are ready to rock.
THE RIGHT WHEELS
27.5” wheels are the best choice for smaller trail riders. They are lighter, more maneuverable and offer the best fit and rider position.
Active or aspiring mountain bikers looking for an affordable upgrade or a first bike that’s a cut above
Semi upright body position strikes a great balance between comfort and performance.
- Frame: New Trail Women's, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing.
- Fork: RockShox XC30 TK 27.5", 100mm, rebound, 1-1/8", coil
- Rims: WTB STX TCS i23m 32 hole, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula DC1420 front, Custom BOOST QR Formula rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 15g
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp 27.5x2.25" DNA Compound
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: FSA Alpha Drive, 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Tange LN3912 square taper
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Cassette: SunRace 11-42, 10-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus, 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000, 10-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 20mm rise, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°
- Headset: Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
- Brakes: Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3 Women's Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm
- Industry Leading SmartForm C2
- Aluminium Construction
- Women’s Trail Geometry for Confident Handling
- Vibration Damping SAVE Micro-Suspension
- Clean and Tidy Internal Cable /
- Dropper Post Routing