For your first mountain bike pedal strokes, in helping you relish the local trails and Sunday outings
Our line of semi-rigid EDGE mountain bikes, offering unbeatable value for money, is an ideal way to start out under the best conditions. These bicycles take advantage of Lapierre’s full range of expertise acquired on our top-of-the-line models, in other words your best bet for becoming proficient. EDGE is THE perfect mountain bike for smaller budgets but never out of its league!
The EDGE 327W offers the ideal compromise for your recreational pursuit of mountain biking: lightweight Supreme 5 aluminum frame, comfortable SR SUNTOUR XCTM RL fork with handlebar locking, and versatile transmission, combining a SHIMANO MT200 40/30/22 crankset with an 11-36 cassette.
Our women’s bicycles make use of all the same technologies as our men’s and unisex models. The only difference: a selection of components perfectly adapted to the female body shape, so as to optimize both well-being and ergonomics.
For people getting into MTB who want to buy their first “proper” mountain bike.
- Supreme 4 or Supreme 5 alloy frame.
- Sport geometry for beginners
- Available with 27.5’’ wheels.
- Frame : EDGE WOMEN 27.5" SUPREME 5 ALLOY DISC
- Fork : SUNTOUR XCM-RL-DS-27.5" 100mm WITH REMOTE
- Headset : FSA NO. 10 ZS 50/44 1.6 TOP CAP
- Bottom bracket : SHIMANO
- Crankset : SHIMANO FCMT200 40x30x22 170mm (S) / 175mm (M, L, XL)
- Stem : LAPIERRE ST123A 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 60mm
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE SP37.1 Ø: 27.2mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE MTB479A W: 720mm R: 15mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Front derailleur : SHIMANO ACERA FDM3000
- Rear derailleur : SHIMANO ALIVIO RDM4000 9s SHADOW DESIGN
- Brakes : SHIMANO BRM315
- Shifters : SHIMANO ALTUS SLM2000 3x9s
- Saddle : LAPIERRE WOMEN by VELO
- Wheel : SHIMANO HBTX505 32H CENTER LOCK - SHIMANO FHTX505 32H CENTER LOCK - RODI FW DOUBLE WALL 27.5x19C DISC
- Sprocket : SHIMANO HG201 9s 11-36T
- Tires : MICHELIN WILD GRIP'R 27.5x2.25 / MICHELIN COUNTRY GRIP'R 27.5x2.10
- Weight : 13,5 Kg
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.