The Ignitor tread pattern was designed for the most discerning professional racers and has laid claim to multiple World Cup victories. The well-spaced tread pattern fills in nicely to provide low rolling resistance in the straights, while the ramped pentagonal knobs provide excellent traction in the corners and in medium soil.
- Directional ramped pentagon knob design - front or rear
- Excellent multi-condition performance
- LUST: An acronym which stands for "Lightweight Ultimate Sidewall Technology". The outside of the casing is covered in a lightweight material and an airlight rubber compound resulting in a durable tire that i lightweight with excellent air retention.
- UST: Universal Standard for Tubeless (UST) is a technology that integrates a unique square bead with a UST specific rim/wheel. As the tire is inflated, the bead locks into place with the rim/wheel. This creates uninterrupted air retention and eliminates the need for an inner tube.
- Size: 26x2.10 (47-559) 62A/60A, 26x2.35 (52-559) 70A
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Weight (g): 700 (2.10), 835 (2.35)
- Compound: Dual
- Max Psi: 60
- Bike tech: LUST/UST